2008/04/16

C'row and K'vin SING!

Soooo... as some of you may already know...
me and my mate Kevin were planning to go sing together for a long time...
next Saturday... the time is finally there

possible songs to play:
- Coin-operated Boy
- A Whole New World [of Een Nieuw Begin]
- Fabulous
- Bet On It
- Elephant Love Medley
- Wake Up Call
- Comatose
- 9 Crimes
- Summer Nights
- Misery Business
- I Will Come To You
- Anders
- Foundations
- This Ain't A Scene
- Boten Anna
- I Write Sins Not Tragedies
- La Camisa Negra
- Rette Mich
- Double Trouble [where the hell did that came from]
- Let It Be
- The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage
- Video Killed The Radio Star
- Punk Rock Princess
- Soup Song

LOL


if you can, come check us out...
next Sat... the 19th I guess
in Oostende...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx C'row <333

Geen opmerkingen: