2009/03/18

update thingy....

sooooo...

I'm putting some new things on my myspace and vampirefreaks profile...
as in...
I want you people to tell me what you think and how you feel about me, so I can post those little thingies on my profile...
That way people don't only get to see what I tell them about myself, but also what other people think...

I already took the liberty of taking a few things that I know people have posted about me before...
so I guess you could use them as an example to get a vision on what I mean...

Rob:
"well first i would like to say a big thank you to jason for this lovely girl. iam soo glad i meet her. i havent knew c'row for that long but she has been a great and very supporting friend. she has done few sweet things noones hasnt done for me before that made me feel special, loved and very happy inside. shes such as great friend to me. i never forget that day she came to london and saw me and few other friends i dont get those days often soo thank you"

Jordan:
"ive known this gurl for like what two years nearly
i went to pukkelpop with her in 2008 and shes a very kool person and funnie go crow"



Sooo yeah... let me know^^

Love you guys!!!!!


Love,
Yours,
Forever
C'row <3

Geen opmerkingen: